Package Costa Rica offers more...
Our office and all our employees are located in Costa Rica. We offer in-country support that is as good as you will receive anywhere. Once in Costa Rica, PCR representatives will be on hand 24/7 and you will be provided with after-hours cell phone numbers to use if you encounter problems in the country. Our main office number in Costa Rica is: 011 (506) 2291-6991.
It is recommended that customers reserve their packages at least 60 days prior to the arrival date in order to guarantee availability at their desired resorts. A deposit of 50% of the package price is required to guarantee your reservation upon acceptance of proposal. The balance must be paid 45 days prior to the arrival date (60 days for the period Jan 3rd through April 30th).
Peak Season Policy (Dec 15 - Jan 2)
During this season many of our hotel vendors require full payment 2 to 3 months in advance of check-in. Therefore, packages for this period must be paid in full 90 days prior to the arrival date. There will be no refunds given for cancellations less than 60 days prior to the arrival date. Cancellations more than 90 days prior to the arrival date will receive a 75% refund of package price paid. Cancellations between 90 and 60 days will receive a 50% refund.
Payments can be made by Visa or Mastercard or wire transfer.
We will apply a 5% discount to the full package price for payment in full (100%) at time of booking via bank wire. Wire instructions will be given upon request. For this discount to be applicable, the wire must be a "same-day" domestic wire ("delayed" wires, such as those that are not transmitted the same day as the booking, are not accepted).
If you are purchasing a package with your credit card, please fill out our Secure Payment Form. We only accept Visa and MasterCard via the Secure Payment Form. If you wish to pay via American Express (or a credit card other than Visa or MasterCard) we can accept payment only through PayPal. Call for instructions for payment via PayPal.
If a customer cancels the reservation 45 days or more prior to departure date, they will be refunded 75% of deposit, 45-30 days the refund will be 50% of deposit, less than 30 days, there will be no refund. However, see above with regard to exceptions relating to Peak Season cancellation policy.
Large Group Policy (More than 20 people)
Please contact for more information.
When changes are made at the last minute (within 15 days of your arrival date, or after your arrival to Costa Rica) there is a change fee of $75.00 per change. This does not include package additions or enhancements, but only concerns changes to the make-up of the package, such as cancellations of package components, or switching one component (such as a hotel, or tour) for another. This fee is in addition to any costs or penalties imposed by vendors (hotels, tour companies or transfer providers) affected by the newly requested or cancelled services. It will help to cover our costs for the time invested in making these changes. Please be sure to consider this policy before making last minute changes to your package.
If a component of the package was to be changed for reasons beyond our control:
We reserve the right to change or reschedule an activity in the interest of safety and/or for reasons beyond our control. In the event that one of the tours, hotels or transportation services can´t be rescheduled or modified to an equivalent service offered, we will reimburse the rack rate of this service minus a 20 % administrative fee.
If for some unforseen reason you have to reschedule your trip, or are not quite ready to lock in your travel dates (even though you have a basic range of dates that you know you will be traveling within) DON'T WORRY. We will allow you to keep your arrival date flexible, or reschedule if needed, AT NO EXTRA CHARGE, under the following limitations....
1. If booking for the Green Season (May 1 through Nov 15) you must also reschedule within that same time frame. In other words you cannot reschedule for the High Season (Jan 3 through April 30) or the Peak Season (Nov 16 through Jan 2) without incurring surcharges due to increases in room and tour rates.
2. We reserve the ability to offer alternative hotel and tour choices should the ones that appeared on your booked itinerary not be available for the rescheduled dates of travel. Alternatives will be made at hotels and/or tours of similar (though not identical) quality and price. You will be notified in advance of any such changes. No refunds will be made as a result of such changes.
3. You must notify us of your FINAL dates of travel as follows:
- If traveling during the Green Season (May 1 through Nov 15), more than 45 days prior to your FINAL arrival date;
- If traveling during the High Season (Jan 3 through April 30), more than 60 days prior to your FINAL arrival date; and
- If traveling during the Peak Season (Nov 16 through Jan 2), more than 90 days prior to your FINAL arrival date.
4. Rescheduling coverage expires one year (365 days) after your initial arrival date. You must reschedule for an arrival and departure that is prior to coverage expiration.
We at Package Costa Rica continue to seek and implement innovative ways to make your dreams come true in Costa Rica.
Copyright © 2011 Packages Costa Rica .com
Designed by Triunvirato